Friday, September 29, 2006

Unbreak my heart

I spoke to one of my YA-YA sisters on Tuesday.
It's been a while since we last had our catch-up session.
I was in a "mixed" mood but leaning towards a rather good mood. Unfortunately, she was on the opposite extreme, trying to bury herself in work to temporarily forget about her problem, it seems.

It really broke my heart to hear her story.
It's crazy what the heart can make you do despite what the mind tells you.

Sometimes I find it amazing the number of heart-breaking stories I have heard from people around me. So much so that at one point I really suspected that I brought bad "qi" to my friends. A friend even once suggested that I could probably write a book compiling all these drama, or maybe even work for a korean production house.

Up to this point, I think I've kinda' decided that my bad "qi" can't be that powerful as to have an impact on so many people. Therefore, my final conclusion is that the problem lies with people. These humans.... tsk..tsk..tsk...
(Oops.... I guess I've kinda' overlooked the fact that I'm one of them too :P)

No comments: