Thursday, September 14, 2006

Thursday nite at school

Had a wacky time at school this evening.

The Prof who pronounced "Rolex" like "Durex.
The same prof who listed massage as one of the "local demand".
Mr Kuah who sms-ed me begging to be killed (Luckily I didn't really get the sms in time as I silenced my phone..... I might have found the request too tempting to reject).
Uncle who managed to catch a quick nap while sitting upright with a very peaceful , zen-like look on his face.
Ms. Eye who thought that I said I was dating when I told her I was driving.

If not for the above, the lecture was seriously dangerously boring. So much so that I managed to fall asleep.... twice!
Both while still not giving up on trying to scribble down the prof's comments on my lecture notes.
Great.
Can't wait to see what I wrote as the impact of globalization on urban growth in low-income countries.

I went shopping today in my attempt to try to find a decent dress for this Sunday. Anyway, I must say it was a rather frustrating experience, for obvious reasons...
So, I will be doing a second sweeping at Orchard tomorrow, after picking up my tickets and of course after completing my 1.5 hr of torture. If nothing else is available in the market, I guess I'll just have to suck it up and go with this one.
I seriously have no idea what I'm doing. I hope I won't appear in any magazine's list of Don'ts.
Keeping my fingers crossed.....

No comments: