Friday, September 15, 2006

I'm hooked on this particular HK TV series. It's actually something within the line of Grey's Anatomy. Not as sad and intense as ER.

Sometimes the brain gives you the wrong signal....... and you'd think that there's something, when the reality is there's nothing there.

A rough idea of what I can remember and interpret from a character in the show, who's a doctor making a comment about her own life, by referring to one of her patient's complains of pain from a recently amputated limb.

Distorted messages. Misinterpreted messages.

(Speechless)

Better go and pack now. It's less than 10 hours before my flight and I have not even started packing. Yea... I'm a true blue procrastinator. What can I say?
Mom took my 2, cabin and medium-size, suitcases.... so I (think I) have an excuse to get a new one :P

Just bought myself a pretty little khaki 4-wheeler. YAY!I love 4-wheelers.
Guess where I bought it??...
MUSTAFA, of course! Hahahaha... where else can you shop at 1 am in the morning?
Finally... no more lugging and dragging things around like a rickshaw-man!
Unbelievable... I'm actually packing my yoga mat. Hahahaha.... I betcha my family's gonna have such a good time poking fun at me.
I'm only doin it as I've learned my lesson after my experience last week. Didn't do anything at all for several days and I actually felt quite uncomfortable. Some kind of weird soreness going on.
Coming from me....., I find this testimony amazing. ^_^

No comments: