Monday, September 11, 2006

Getting to know the devil

Just came back from a totally chick-flick session with HB at Bugis earlier tonight.
We went to see the Devil wears Prada, as both of us had been really looking forward to catch it.
And I'm totally smitten by the movie!!

I love everything about it. I love it. I love it. I love it!I LOVE IT!
I loved Meryl Streep's performance. It took me a while to finally remember that she's Meryl Streep and not Cruella De Vil and now I think it will be another few years before I can see her not as Miranda Priestly.

I really like how the character Andy Sachs doesn't believe in quitting despite all the pressures that she gets. And, of course.....the outfits!!!!!!!!!!
Anne Hathaway looks so cute, sweet, gorgeous and cool at the same time that I think both HB and I were almost hypnotized (Bravo, Pat Field!)

After the movie, HB and I were laughing about the idea of reliving the days of the girly bangs which we haven't had , at least in Anne's full-blown scale, since primary school. However, although I'm seriously curious to relive the experience, I think I know much better than to actually go and do it.

No, I'm not ready to jump in this case.

Anyway, I can't seem to get one line from the movie out of my head, and I really hope that one day in the future, I can look back and at the very least tell myself that

(I) must've done somethin' rite....

No comments: