Thursday, September 28, 2006

I framed myself

Yesterday, my trainer said that he didn't realize that I kinda have "small bones", i.e. small-framed.
"You've gotta be kidding me...," I said, " I don't get associated with the word small ... EVER."
He said that was based on his observation on my wrist size.
Well,... I thought then that it was acceptable given that one tend to experience some kind of optical illusion when comparing a large item to another humongously larger item.

Just out of curiosity, I checked online, and guess what....
I'm a MEDIUM-framed!
Hey, I'll take anything other than LARGE (and any combination involving this word), anytime anyday...

5 comments:

BETO said...

you know, i watched an episode of celebrity slimdown or whatever, and this guy, his a rapper his name is bone crusher and he was pretty sure that he has weight problem because he's got big bone.

one of the jury which is also a doctor dare him to take x-rays and compare it to his bone. and it turned out that bone crusher has smaller size bone than the doc's. actually he is avg. size.

BETO said...

btw,
bone crusher...he is BIG.

chocoholic said...

Precisely...
When you grew up being told that you have "big bones", the idea kinda's sticks to your head like super glue.

Btw, did Bonecrusher manage to lose weight?

I'm just curious if I'll ever live to see what I'd look like based on my real frame.

Mrs. Blue Cactus said...

BTW,... I have noticed your small wrist all along... :) I just didn't know what it meant.

chocoholic said...

Really, Bluecactus?
Man.... Sometimes I really think I don't know myself at all...
Wonder if I would wake up one day and not recognize myself in the mirror :P