Saturday, September 09, 2006

Confession of a dangerous stomach

Geez.....
I'm gonna pay dearly for what I did this evening. Out of all the things in the world, I went to a buffet!!!!!
And this is when I'm supposed to be on a very strict diet per orders from my trainer.

And what's even worse....., I really enjoyed the food aside from the company. ...
I seriously wonder if Gin-man and Mr. Bunny are the devil in disguise.

Well, nothing I can do now except to pray really hard and keep my fingers crossed that this one-time buffet won't do too terrible a damage on my program.

2 comments:

Scal said...

Hey, what's the fun of having good shape, but cannot eat this, that, blablabla.

Besides, believe me that your trainer will be very happy, because then you will spend more time with him with your program :p

chocoholic said...

Well, actually I'm not even there yet. So, I'm even more pathetic that: No shape and no good food.

Sad, huh?

Let's see if I can convince my trainer to go easy on me using your excuse.