Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Grumpy old girl

So many things are going on right now I seriously wish I had a clone.
The number of people I have to deal with (including myself), the number of requests and concerns to address, the number of phone calls to make....
O sh*t, I think I forgot to make one phone call.

Anyway, it's getting almost ridiculous considering the continuous comments within the line of "This shouldn't be a problem for you.You have all the time in the world .... since you're a full time student now."

Multiply this comment by the number of people that you know, and....
VOILA!
You're in trouble.

I'm just a bit worried that I might snap the next time anyone makes the above comment in front of me.
So far, I've managed to do with a sigh or just by rolling my eyes.... but please do excuse me if I somehow snap the next time I hear those words.
Don't say I didn't warn you now.....

No comments: