Monday, July 17, 2006

Picture perfect.... NOT

Have you ever stumbled upon some pictures (not even an old one) in one of your folders, and go "WHOA!!!! My gosh ... That's hideous!!", while looking at the sight of yourself in the picture.

Well, I just did.

What are you supposed to do when you find such a thing? Dump in the trash because you don't like what you see? Wouldn't that be some kind of denial though?

I'm actually considering printing it out in super duper large size and displaying it on my wall, so that it will be the first thing I see every morning. Maybe then it'll remind me to do something about it...whatever it is that I don't like to see. That-thing-which-must-not-be-named.

Wonder if that will just drive me into depression or if that will be my wake-up call....


No comments: