Thursday, July 13, 2006

Hamburger vs Pretzel

Bad news: The yoga class I signed up for was cancelled!
Darn it....!! (huffing and puffing in madness)
...
Oh well... It wasn't meant to be, I suppose (back to the default couch potato mode).....

Good news: There's another class that might just survive the low take-up rate, and I signed up for that one instead.
(Keeping my fingers crossed)

I seriously can't picture myself doing yoga though. There's no way a hamburger can pass for a pretzel, is there?

I bet I'll have such a good (and humiliating) time laughing at myself. It's either that or we'll end up with somebody getting transported by an ambulance to a nearby ER: It's either gonna be me for a case of locked limbs (instead of locked jaws) or the instructor for high blood pressure after trying to teach me one of those sun salutation poses.

We'll see how it goes then.... I hope I'll make it to class. It's been a while since the last time I've been this excited about anything.

I had one of those weird dreams of mine again last night. I vaguely remember snippets of it, but I remember overall it was quite odd. Potential dejavus or just mixed-up memories? Only time will tell, I guess....

No comments: