Thursday, July 20, 2006

I'm kinda' happy today that (again) it's almost ridiculous.

Although I think it has a lot to do with my (three musketeer+1) lunch, I think it's the bonus part that really made my day today.

I didn't realize how great it would make me feel to know that somebody actually spent about an hour going through my blog in the wee hours of the nite and read through the kind of crap that I posted. Even more so, to know that I have caused or perhaps have indirectly caused the person's splitting headache at work the day after (although he politely blamed his own case of insomnia for this).

HAHAHAHAHA.....

If you're ever back to visit this crappy blog again,..... thanks for making my day, Uncle!^_^
On hindsight, I think you're kinda' right.... I do tend to ask too many questions, I suppose.

No comments: