Thursday, July 20, 2006

I wanna be an AB!!

I found out about this Japanese Blood Type Personality Theory on Wikipedia from Kenny Sia's website.


According to this theory,

  • My best traits should be:
    Conservative, introverted, reserved, patient, punctual, perfectionist and good with plants, and
  • My worst traits should be:
    Obsessive, stubborn, self conscious, and uptight.

It's ridiculous, 'cause I can only relate to the bad traits and none of the good ones.

But that's only half of what made me a tad upset. According to the theory,I share the same blood and personality type with
George H. W. Bush, Ayumi Hamasaki, O. J. Simpson, Britney Spears, Alan Alda, Adolf Hitler, Lyndon B. Johnson, and Richard Nixon.

Well, ain't it just great!?!?

Now, not only do I not have any of the good traits, now I am in the same group as Bush, O.J. "the gloves", Hitler and not to mention Mrs. Federline!

Geez....I'm speechless...

No comments: