Sunday, July 16, 2006

Another rambling session

Listening to Earl Klugh's Till the End of Time as I write this. One of the few songs that are just loaded with fun memories for me.
(Thanks, roomie!).
I can almost see the vibrant colours of the fall foliage with my eyes closed. The blue sky over the lake. The view from the interstate highways from our drives to the suburbs. The river with horny mallards.
Hahahaha....

Cosi Noodle's Crispy pad thai. Chipotle's Chicken fajita burito bol. Oak Street Beach. Frozen ass in the bitterly cold winter wind. Dearborn.Red maple leaves. The Roland-Ron-Bobby-Gabriel team. Clark / Division. Water Tower. Esquire (first time going to a movie alone). Mag Mile. Stinky trains. Ashland. Wood. Oak. Maple. Elm. Treasure Island. Ace Hardware. Loew's. 90/94. 1130.1309.312.Washington-Monroe-Jackson.Daley Plaza. Museum Campus. Skokie. Evanston. Flurries (Omigosh, I almost forgot what it's called). Sleet. Slush. Wind chill. Daily dose of Jay Leno and Ellen. My Netflix subscription. Empire. Pizano. Corner Bakery's corn chowder. Land of Lincoln.

I'm so afraid I'll wake up one day and forget.
It's silly,...... I know.
By the way, I just noticed how things start and end with food.
Hahahaha

A friend just asked me, where my heart is.
Scattered brain, I had no real answer.
You see, I'm a homeless person looking for a home.


2 comments:

Mrs. Blue Cactus said...

Lucky 13th, Argyle, King Kalbi, rice box, Kan kee, Disney Store, Morton Arboretum, Gold coast, Signature Room, Belmont, sushi station, Pompei, Urban Outfitters, Bar Chicago, Aurora Premium Outlet, pina coladas and apple martinis
If you forget, I'll remind you.
We'll remind each other.

chocoholic said...

Thanks, Roomie! ^_^
For everything.