Saturday, July 29, 2006

AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!

It's do darn annoying...... It was bright and sunny this morning, so I decided to clean some of the windows. Inside out, that is. So I had to stand on a chair and reach out the window to reach some of the spots on the window pane, coz I didn't like the wiper that my aunt had.
It was kinda' scary coz some of the windows do not have any grille, so I was reaching out a window on the 6th floor at times.

At one point while I was standing on the chair and wiping the window panes, someone from a higher floor actually threw a bottle of water out the window. SPLAT!
I thought that was a reminder to me of what would happen to my brain if I had lost my balance.

Anyway, I'm not sure my mom or aunt would've approved the way I did it, but who cares? It's cleaned, ... or so I thought.

Less than 2 hours laters, I was sitting around sorting through some of the trinkets I have... when suddenly out of noswhere the sky became overcast and rain started pouring like nobody's business.

WTH?

All my effort just went down the drain.... :(

I guess that's what happens when you live in the tropics,huh?
(Splat... splat.... splat.... the sound of the huge, or actually gigando raindrops falling on my window now)

No comments: