Saturday, January 13, 2007

what's on TV

I stumbled upon this while browsing another blog.
What the hell is going on with Paula Abdul?
I mean I am aware that she's been getting weirder and weirder for a while now, but what's going on this time?
Is she starting her own reality show any second now? A somewhat Anna Nicole-wannabe perhaps?

Oh, and I noticed how girls got all fired up and went all ga-ga over Wentworth Miller (I only saw some pictures of him but never caught the show he's in). Then everyone suffered a blow after the news that he's gay.
I mean.... come on? Don't tell me that anyone would be surprised about such a thing?
I'm not a fan but, but shouldn't it have been quite obvious?
To be honest, I think I would be more surprised (read: impressed) if such a good-looking guy turns out to be straight all along....

No comments: