Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Kicking balls

Today was the first time ever I've kicked a guy in the balls. Literally. :P
And the victim was..... my poor trainer.

lol
Serves him right though, for insisting on having me do the push-kick, even after I told him I can't reach the height that he wanted me to do.

It was kinda' awkward for a split second after it happened but I couldn't help but burst out laughing afterwards.
Especially after I did it... the second time.
lol
He then jokingly warned me that he still wants to celebrate Father's day in the future.

SO funny. ... I mean I do feel sorry coz I really didn't mean to (of course), and he's a really, really NICE guy. Wasn't mad at me or anything at all when it happened. I hope he will get to celebrate Father's days with at least a dozen of kids in the future.

I must say though.... it feels so damn good to get to kick somebody :P

Oh and today, I had my very first Subway after 1.5 years.
I know... I'm supposed to be watching what I eat, but I was really hungry. And I just happened to walk pass by Subway. And I remembered Jared, the subway guy (wonder if I got the spelling right).
Then the devil inside me thought: Shouldn't be that bad right? I mean... Jared still managed to lose weight, didn't he?
Besides, it was like 2.5 hrs past lunchtime and I was really starving.
So there I was, munching on my toasted chicken teriyaki on honey oat with teary eyes.
I was quite impressed how it tastes exactly the same as the ones I used to have in Chicago. Except somehow the chicken is so much softer (almost mashed up compared to the ones I used to have). One thing though, was totally, completely consistent: The crappy service.

No comments: