Friday, January 05, 2007

Just wondering...

You walk pass by a place that looks and feels like your dream home from the outside, but then you find out that it is totally beyond your means.

Do you:
a. Knock on the door and try to get a look at the place? Maybe see if you can somehow strike a bargain?

b. Just marvel at the place from the outside for a while before heaving a sigh and reluctantly walking away, occasionally turning around to steal another look at the place.
c. Fuhgedaboutit.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Or, as my roommate reminded me:
d. Start laying out a plan to build your own dream home.

5 comments:

Mrs. Blue Cactus said...

What aboooutt...
D. Start laying out a plan to get enough dough to build that kind of house for yourself. ;)
Hehe... easier said than done though.
Maybe B is easier to do.

chocoholic said...

Thanks for reminding me, bluecactus.
I forgot to include that as another option. No wonder I felt something was off.

BETO said...

well, according to the bible:

F. thou shall not covet (exo 20:17)
G. ask and it shall be given to you (matt 7:7)

Scal said...

H. Knock on the door to check, whether the they have a single daughter

Kidding :D.

chocoholic said...

I think somehow Scal's suggestion is more feasible than yours, Dimcorner.
Somehow I doubt that I'll get it just by asking for it. Although the only loophole in Scal's idea is that.... I'm straight.
But I'm sure it will work just fine for you, Scal.