Friday, January 19, 2007

I'm really loving this couple on the Amazing Race - Asia show: Syeon Park and Andrew Tan.
I know it could very well be just a well-edited show that just happens to work in their advantage, but I really love watching how sweet this couple seem to be.
Andrew seemed to have been portrayed as slightly pushy and bossy in the beginning, but they seem to be showing more of his good sides in the later episodes.
I was quite impressed at how patient yet in control Andrew was in one episode, when Syeon seemed to be getting a bit whiny: " Baby, ... I know you're tired, but can you please do it?". There was no sign of annoyance in his tone at all.
I really hope they win the race.

Anyway I just spent the past 20 minutes watching some videos of my youngest niece.
My goodness.... when I saw her around Chinese new year last year, she was just like a doll. Couldn't do anything at the time except maybe cry and smile a bit occasionally.
And she's a full blown toddler now.

One of those days again when I feel so darn old.

No comments: