Friday, March 09, 2007

the OUCH factor

Out of curiosity, I decided to experience what Threading is all about.
One word to describe it: .... OUCH!!!!
I almost swore I would never go for it again, before I realize how relatively short the pain was compared to my trying to tweeze my eyebrows myself.
Now for the latter, I not only get the same amount if not more pain, and I also lose time (due to lack of experience).

I used to have a very nice roomie who would help me out in this area. I really do miss her.....
(for more reasons that her excellent --and free!-- eyebrow-shaping service.
HAHAHA!

I can't believe how girly-girl I sound...... and VAIN also!
SHAME ON YOU, CHOCOHOLIC! SHAME ON YOU!!!!

2 comments:

Mrs. Blue Cactus said...

Hehehe... it's not vain, it's called taking care of oneself.

chocoholic said...

I suppose you're right, blue cactus.... but it sure is quite troublesome to be a girl, huh?