Friday, August 18, 2006

After-class outing

After class tonight, I went with the other two musketeers (Gin-man and Mr. Bunny) , the Daimsel-in-(di)stress a.k.a. HB (just kidding, HB..... ) and 2 other guest stars to the second Third Coast again.

The crooning singer was still there tonight, singing his heart out while nobody's listening.
Kinda' reminds me of Phoebe's stints at the Central Perk.
(Smelly Cat... Smelly Cat.......... Little Black Curly Hair... How did you end up there?.....
Hahahaha.... she's hilarious! Anyway, I think Phoebe had way more appreciative people listening than this guy does.)
This time I also saw an auntie sitting at the table right by the door. We smiled at each other as I walked pass by her to the restroom.
Couldn't figure out what she was doing there coz she looked so out of place.
Come to think of it, I hope I wasn't seeing things.... It is the "seventh month" after all.

The two musketeers played pool and Mr. Bunny tried to teach me how to aim (in vain).
We just hung out and chatted.
It was really nice and relaxing. Too bad not everyone could join us tonight.
Mommy1 who's turned into one hot momma misses her baby at home, Uncle wasn't up for it, and Mr. Vain had an "appointment".

Anyway, it just hit me:
Boy, ... I'm sure gonna miss everyone really bad ......
Wonder if I could stay somehow...
But what am I saying here? This coming from someone who said this is a boring and suffocating place with a terrible education system and terrible working culture?
I must be under a lot of stress.... Think I'm seeing, hearing and thinking things.
Hahaha....

Then another hit:
I cried my heart out last year, also for the same reason.

What can I say, I have always been really bad in letting go.
I wish I could just put everyone in my pocket and have them with me everywhere I go, so I don't have to bother missing anyone anymore.

Maybe I should contact the Wicked Witch of the West.

Skipped gym today. Had problem walking after some leg stretches and warrior pose on Wednesday. As he passed by a few times, the instructor kept telling me to push more and get out of my comfort zone. Didn't know I would be completely out of it the next day. Anyway, wonder if 2 x 1.5 hr of practise would be enough as penalty for skipping gym. Anyway, I bet I would be so dead when I start the kick-fit training next week.

By the way, I just realized I live on the West side of the island......
Heck!
Don't tell me.... I AM the Wicked Witch of the West?



No comments: