Sunday, April 09, 2006

Blast from the Past

I finally transferred the pictures on my cell phone the other day.
Can't help but feel all nostalgic ....











A once very familiar view from outside the window at work...












I remember clearly how I used to look forward to any movement from this side of the platform...












It's not a very good picture due to the low resolution, but there was huge rainbow over Lake Michigan, taken while riding in the back seat of my friend's car....











This picture of the church on Dearborn was taken on my way home from my French class. The whole downtown was covered in soot-like snow flakes. Tons of nice,tiny, light and dry snow flakes that float in the air beautifully instead of those wet and heavy ones that just fall flat on the ground *splat*.












The park across the street...












and the view from yet another familiar "El" platform , as what I would see when I used to go for a dose of "mango freeze with pearl".... yup, even during winter....

No comments: