Sunday, April 09, 2006

Blast from the past part deux

One of the buildings I miss the most...














I got distracted on my way home from class one evening, and here's the reason. I like this picture because it looks like there's some exorcism work going on on the top of the JH building.
















I wish they could splurge on tulips like these over here.....
















Didn't really want to include this one, but I just really love this picture my friend took of me at one of the gift shops in Galena. Especially since one he is in the picture, without noticing it himself. hahaha.....thanks for taking the picture, and it does really look good on you, gir!
hehehehe.... Anyway, what I really like about the picture is the word on the tiara. In case you can't see it, it says: Bachelorette.

No comments: