Sunday, April 16, 2006

Eyes of Mordor











Is it just me or does this look like the "Eyes of Mordor" to you?

There's no need to answer...
And the answer to your question is yes, I am crazy about the LOTR. Not the book though. Can't seem to finish it hard as I try. I prefer my brother's collection of David Edding's Sparhawk. I mean Edding made him sounds like such a cool dude.

Anywho, I lurrrrrve LOTR the movie.
Somehow it's almost equal to all the HK gangster movies I used to watch when I was little. It's all Andy Lau's fault that in the 4th grade I told my dad I wanted to be a gangster with an AK47 and a really nice big flashy red bike....
I didn't realize I was gonna be doomed by getting banned from ever getting my hands on a real bike as a result. (Was never interested in any lady scooters....)

Geez... how did I digress so far ?? (Pretend to be surprised now....)

I guess... I like the idea of being in a kick-ass group and torture people. hahah.... neah... I think it's just the result from being the nerdy geek with very few friends in school. Think I just grew up wishing I belong to a certain group of some sort.

Anyway, the eyes of mordor was actually a failed attempt to capture the full moon a few days ago. I think my shaky hands are comparable to those of a 90 year old. I really have no idea why I tremble so much.
The one below is also another failure, but I don't care.... I like it, and that's what matters.














Star. Moon. Earth.

No comments: