Monday, April 30, 2007

I am cheap foreign labor

So,..... Happy Labor Day to me! YAY!

It's kinda nice how my first pay check from this new job came the day before the local labor day.

I know I could've / should've saved the money instead of doing this, but I really feel like giving my relatives here a treat.
I mean, my gramps are already in their late 70s. God knows how many chances I have left to treat them a decent meal, especially since grandma has been rather concerned that I might not survive or even get bullied at work for some reasons (I didn't know that I was that incompetent in her eyes..... hahahah my silly gramps). My aunts and uncles have been a really huge help and my dad happens to be in town, too. Even my little cousins are awfully nice (one of them even bought the two of us matching stuffed piglets knowing that I loved cute stuffed piglets. Shoot... I've just remembered it's her b'day. I have to figure out what to get her. ASAP before dim sum lunch this afternoon).
So there goes my first pay check after this afternoon. To the nice people I have been blessed to have as my family.

But that's ok.....
Family time... priceless.
For everything else, there's always Mastercard, right?
(Or in my case Visa :P)

No comments: