Tuesday, June 13, 2006

A quick recap

I've finally gotten around to clear up some of the pics from my cell phone.
A quick recap :












2 hours of my dad's driving to Bandung last month. I found out later that my poor cousin sitting at the back seat was car-sick the whole way. She did her best to sleep it away.
The white cloud-like thingy actually covered the top of a mountain in the area. Don't ask me what the name is.... I think I surrendered all my local geography knowledge the day I finished primary schoool.













After the 2 hr drive and being stuck in a traffic jam at the Pasteur tollway exit, was treated to this view from our rooms at the hotel.
I LURRRVED IT!!!!












Enjoying the warm fire and the soothing live light jazz music performance.












But three days and two nights afterwards, was sent back to this type of traffic back in Jakarta.


Irrelevant to the trip, I wonder when I'll see this youngest cry baby in the family again..... She's gonna be another American woman by the time I see her.












Aurelle the cry baby...
Pity I didn't get to spend a lot of time with her....

No comments: