Wednesday, June 07, 2006

I'm so fed up right now. Just freaking FED EX-tremely up.
Fed up with people treating me as if I have some kind of infectious disease.
Is being single and not dating really such a bad thing?
Why do people pick on singles just because they are?

I guess I'm just more offended that I thought I was... well, more than I would normally expect as I usually take this kind of crap with a stride.

I guess what's bugging me is not really the pressure I get for being single.
It's the attitude I've been getting for not dating.... People treating me as if I'm some mutant -- not in the cool Xmen way, but more in the deformed human with 8 heads, 40 fingers and 3 tails way.

People seem to be so engrossed in trying to identify what is wrong with me.
Why don't you just go and find the cure for AIDS? You should really spend your time on more useful things.

But nothing beats today.

And what the heck did she mean by : "Oh no... you're wrong. My case is not even remotely as bad as hers (i.e. Mine in this case). I'm in a much better position than her."
WTF?
Go to hell... , Miss Big-Hotshot-Oh-I'm-so-cool-and-smart-and-cute...
F off. You're not all that , ok?
I wish I could say that straight to her face.
The only problem is even if she were here, I'm not really allowed to say that to her for multiple reasons. Mostly not involving her though.

OK... I know I'm gonna regret it if I post this grumpy note. I'm almost regretting it right now.
But I couldn't care less at this moment.... I'm so fed up right now I would've screamed like nuts if only my gramps were not sleeping soundly in the next room.

I mean, it's already annoying that my parents criticize the way I talk, the way I walk, the way I drive, the way I go out on late saturday night "outings" with the few friends that I have, the way I look....

Can't tell my parents to buzz off though. They freakin' brought me to this world!!!

And I know they love me. They're just worried. They were raised to have a fixed picture of how life for their big little girl should be and it's not turning out the way it should be.

But what's the deal with this one biatch?

Seriously, I hate assholes who put people down just to make themselves feel better. GO TO HELL.

2 comments:

Mrs. Blue Cactus said...

There is nothing wrong with being single. It takes a bigger challenge and depth of a person to appreciate that life is more than just about finding a man.

chocoholic said...

Thanks, Ms. Bluecactus,

I just wish more people could see it this way.
Anyway, I'm not gonna let one biatch ruin my mood for long.
Life's too short..., rite?