Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I feel like crap.
Today started when I woke up with this darn pain in my throat. Couldn't swallow anything. Not even water.
Wasted $30 to get some antibiotics from a nearby GP, which is something I don't usually do for such a trivial thing as sore throat. Last time I took any antibiotics was at least almost 2 years ago I believe. But this one was a killer.

Anyway, it's just that I have tons of things to do. I need to clean up my room as this place is gonna be the HQ for the next few days. We're gonna be packed like sardines for at least a week. I need to be the driver for the next few days, picking up people from Harbourfront. Grandpa's b'day dinner is scheduled to be this saturday. And I have that thing going on on Sunday (Keeping my fingers crossed).

With those kids running around, I definitely don't want my virus to be spreading around.

Gosh, I hope this thing goes away soon, before they get here.

No comments: