Monday, May 19, 2008

my wish list

Things I wish I could do right now (in no particular order or ranking):
  • Skydiving
  • Tie myself to a bunch of helium balls (like that pastor who went missing a few weeks ago)
  • Go to a particular person and ask her,"What the bloody hell have I done to deserve this?"
  • Go to the same particular person and ask her, "Don't you think you're just being menopausal here?"
  • Find a memory-erasing service (think the movie Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind -- I LUUURVE the movie btw)
  • Quit my job and go some place where I can bum around and be pathetic (hope roomie's offer is still valid)
  • Strike TOTO (perhaps should start by actually buying TOTO?)
  • Become my own boss (I promise.... I will be the most supporting boss you can ever imagine. Except when you double-cross me, of course :P)
  • Find my "home" (Roomie would know what I'm talking about).
  • Find my happiness
  • 3-day/3-nite movie marathon, including indiana jones, lord of the ring, etc.
  • Pop a magic pill that will stop my niece and nephew from growing up (and having to face life and all the problems in it)
  • Quit my job and train full time to lose all my excess weight in 2 months.
  • Quit my job and go study mandarin full time, then just teach simple mandarin to innocent children for really good money back home.
  • And the list goes on....

4 comments:

Scal said...

Hmmm....... let see.... quit your job and train yourself to lose 2kg?

Think about the time you have to watch TV and crunch some snacks :D

chocoholic said...

Boy do I wish 2 kg is all I have to lose....

Maybe then I will quit my job just to celebrate
^_^

Mrs. Blue Cactus said...

Hey, my offer has no end date. It's really up to you. :)

chocoholic said...

Thanks, bluecactus!

I will definitely take you up on that offer one of these days.

^_^