Monday, November 20, 2006

A historical day

A very important day in the history of mankind.

I submitted my last paper today. It was a 68-page group paper that I whacked down from 80-something pages.

After about 40 sleepless hours and a drive to campus and library (where I made a significant "contribution" to the library's fund), I came home and sat in a daze.

Ran into another international student from the new batch at the library, who innocently commented: You haven't been getting enough sleep, have you?

You got that right, man!
(And why the hell am I still sitting in front of the computer right now?)

I know I've also said it before but I really, really mean it this time :
I've really had enough with schools.That's it. This is as far as it goes.

On the top of my shopping list right now: hylexin.

1 comment:

Mrs. Blue Cactus said...

Right, I think your third degree will do for life, huh?
;)