Saturday, November 25, 2006

An accidentally cool movie

"Remember son.... the word triumpsh starts with "try" and ends with "umph"
"Umph...umph...umph..."
- Memphis & Young Mumble, Happy Feet (2006)-

I didn't go with much expectation, but ended up loving the movie. It is definitely accidentally cool to me. I think I haven't laughed that much at the movies for a really long time (but then again, I haven't been to the movies that much lately).
The choice of the songs in the supposedly "spontaneous" singing scenes was just hilarious.... Robin Williams' performance is brilliant (as usual.... though sometimes I feel sorry for the guys as I believe he's gotten so deep into each and every single roles he's played that he just goes around collecting all these personas and as a result... a little bit "wacky", if I might say). Anwyay,I didn't know Brittany Murphy could sing??!?
I wish I could have a stuffed Little Mumble... SO CUTE!!!!

After the show, Suzie and I talked about not eating fish. But how is that even remotely possible at all?
I LURRRVE FISH!!! And actually, I'm quite dependent on fish right now.

No comments: