Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Gullible? me???

Something interesting happened yesterday. It wasn't an eventful day or anything like that but it was interesting.
For the first time ever, someone actually used the word "gullible" to describe me.
Me? gullible?
Interesting...., never in my life have I associated myself with that word.
The thing is I tend to relate being gullible to being "innocent", up to a certain extent (not to mention also slightly "slow"? So, I'm not sure if I should be mad right about...... NOW?).

I definitely don't see myself as being "innocent" for sure, so it's quite hard for me to relate to the word "gullible".

Of course the person who said it is a classmate that has known me only for the past 2.5 months or so, but I do wonder if that's how some people really see me.

Really need to take a longer look at myself in the mirror next time....

No comments: