Monday, August 22, 2005

Caught in the act

Don't you just hate it when you get caught red-handed? Doesn't matter what you were doing, it sucks when you get caught when browsing your horoscope online during office hours, or when checking out your own reflection on a window, or when wearing socks with holes in them, or wearing the same outfit two days in a row or one of the worst yet most-probable one: when you get caught with something in your teeth that desribes your last meal.

One of the things I end up getting caught with ( a lot) recently is : looking at other people. I'm sorry but I had nothing to do,ok? I mean, why do you think people stand at the bus stop or stand in line at the interchange? Think they're actually waiting for the bus? NOOOOOO..... they're there because they have nothing to do at 11 pm and decided some people watching would be fun, ok? Actually getting on the bus and getting home is only a bonus. Trust me.

No comments: