Friday, December 24, 2004

A note to Santa

It's Christmas Eve and I'm home alone. Sounds pathetic? I guess some people might think so. I personally find the quietness rather enjoyable and I am actually planning to take a walk tomorrow morning around Mag Mile and perhaps maybe take some pictures.

I had dinner earlier with 2 other friends who do not celebrate Christmas..... The seaweed salad was great and the tempura maki was ok, but service was GREAT. Traded some juicy (and some not-so-juicy) gossip with those 2 friends and enjoyed a wonderful green tea ice cream for dessert. On the way home, dropped by Blockbuster and Walgreens as those two needed to pick up some stuff.

The apartment is kinda' quite. My roommate is attending one of her "diplomatic functions" over at her boyfriend's family tonight, aka. Christmas dinner.

Anyway, in case you happen to see that most popular dude this time of the year, please pass on this note of mine to Santa (THANKS!):

Dear Santa,
For this Christmas, I'm not asking for a lot. If you could just bring me some extra cash to last for a couple of shopping sprees and a vacation or two, a genius new brain, an exciting new job, some magic diet pills to get me to my ideal weight, that would be great! I'd really appreciate it. Oh, and if you could probably squeeze in a nice, decent, smart-but-not-a-smart-ass guy in that sack of yours, that would probably come in handy once in a while. Thanks a whole bunch! Have a safe trip back to North pole and please do give my best regards to Mrs. Claus. Please tell her to drop by for some milk and cookies next year.

Your greatest fan,

chocoholic

No comments: