Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Aeroacrophobia-Coulrophobia

Finally identified some of my fears today :P

Some of other interesting phobias around out there that I never knew existed before(according to this one website that I found):
Bibliophobia- Fear of books (think I had this when I was little)
Anuptaphobia- Fear of staying single (Currently nervous about possibility of catching this from anyone else)
Ablutophobia- Fear of washing or bathing (eeewwwww.... :P sounds like my bro)
Arrhenphobia- Fear of men (definitely don't have this now... or do I? hmm... interesting)
Asthenophobia- Fear of fainting or weakness (then what? one gets frightened so bad that one can't faint???)
Barophobia- Fear of gravity (better talk to NASA a.s.a.p!)
Cacophobia- Fear of ugliness ( Question: Define ugliness?)
Chaetophobia- Fear of hair ( GO KOJAK!!!)
Dikephobia- Fear of justice (HUH?!??!?!)
Caligynephobia- Fear of beautiful women ( my kind of guy! hahaha!)

So glad I don't have any of these....

No comments: