Thursday, December 30, 2004

A note for the new year

A note to myself for the new year (not in any particular order):

Some of the movies I missed ( thanks to my classes this past fall term) and would like to catch either in theaters or on dvd in the future :


  • Ray
  • Fahrenheit 9/11
  • A Very Long Engagement
  • The Incredibles
  • the Aviator
  • Hotel Rwanda
  • Closer
  • De-Lovely
  • National Treasure (since my roomie said it's pretty decent)
  • Spanglish

Movies I'm definitely not interested in:

  • White noise
  • Darkness
  • The ring 2
  • The Grudge
  • Open water (for reasons that will be obvious later on)

Things I'd like to get to do again in 2005:

  • Snorkeling in Crystal Bay

Events I'm gonna hate myself for missing in 2005:

  • My friend's wedding
  • My best friend's wedding
  • My other best friend's wedding
  • Chinese New Year with my family

The one book I can't wait to get my hands on:

  • Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

Wishes for the new year:

  • A new, more exciting career with better pay
  • A healthier lifestyle with more self-discipline
  • A new adventure, but most important of all:
  • Health, prosperity and happiness for me, my family, relatives and friends

People I can't wait to see next year:

  • My family and friends back home

No comments: