Monday, August 18, 2008

Ladies @ the gym

I'm finding the changing room at the gym to be an increasingly interesting place:

  • Lady 1 to lady 2: Aiyoh... that boss of mine is such a bitch lah...everything also I must do.
  • Lady 3 to lady 4: My therapist recommended me this exercise *show action*... very helpful leh... can feel much tighter now....you see this? you see?
  • Lady 5 on the phone: I've had it.. it's over. He told me " I miss you" and all that, but enough is enough.
  • Lady 6: Whose smelly shoes ah?
  • Lady 7 lays down on the bench with a piece of towel on her face and did not budge a single inch (and fyi, air circulation is not all that great in this changing room cum shower cum toilet, if u know what I mean....)
  • Lady 8 queueing for toilet: Wah so long? What are they doing inside?
  • Lady 9, aka cleaning lady, picks up one of the mats from the shower rooom and starts picking up hair strands
  • Lady 10 to lady 9: Did you throw away my clothes? I left them on the bench over there....
  • Lady 11 to lady 12: Aiyohhh... long time no see!! *pecks exchanged* Where have you been, honey? You look great! Looks like you have lost quite a lot of weight there....
  • Lady 13 walks in with with lady 14 after a class: Now that I've paid for my prata, I can go for dinner....Yay!!
  • Lady 14 to lady 13: But what about the ice cream you had earlier?

And the list goes on...

No comments: