Wednesday, August 06, 2008

I'm officially in love....

Meet my new love:








(Cover needed as he was still a bit camera shy)

Now, side by side with my ex:
















When he finally was more comfortable in front of the camera:

















Gosh! I wish I was half as sleek and as slim as my new baby.

But I suppose old flame dies hard. I cannot bear to trade in my ex, one of the rare gifts my brother got for me.
I don't think it'll fetch that much in the market anyway, considering how fast the market moves, so I decided to just keep it for sentimental reason.
Yea.. the sucker me does have an issue with letting go and moving on with life.
The 5-year old Dell notebook I'm using this very second is a living proof of how "stubborn" I can get, when I decided to be. I told myself when I spent my then one month salary on this thing, that I would make sure I squeeze at least 5 years out of this thing.
Guess what? It will be our 5th anniversary in 3 months!!

I suppose most people really don't plan for their divorce..., but what can I say?
I need to make sure at least some parts of my life does move on....


^_^

O well...
suppose I'd better go take a "nap".... only have a few hours till another day starts @ work.
As I was telling a friend earlier: Just gonna take it one blow at a time. One day at a time. One breath at a time.


Sin of the day: Spent over $100 on CDs. Bloody hell! What was I thinking?

3 comments:

Scal said...

Awwww.... blackberry? Thought it is an iphone :D

chocoholic said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
chocoholic said...

:) neah..., Scal...
I'm not much of a blackberry fan.
And I think I have had enough of
poke-able phone.
So no... not keen on iphone either.

Btw, it's nokia E71 actually
:)