Saturday, October 28, 2006

Post-whirlwind

The past two weeks has been a whirlwind. I don't even know where to start.
I don't think I've ever felt this exhausted before.

After running around the Sydney airport to catch our connecting flight, after a serious delay in our first flight from Auckland, I made it back to this hazeland late Thursday night.
As much as I tried to catch up and cook up a decent presentation, the exhaustion and distraction was taking its toll, I think. So I failed. My Friday presentation was really bad.... I'm really disappointed in myself.

It's only a freaking 15% of your grade. Don't worry about it. You have tons of other things to worry about.
I try to convince myself.

Anyway, don't have much time to mope around. I must catch up on the other 2 group projects.
Now those are really major stuff if I really want to graduate this year.

I came home after a group meeting on Saturday feeling a bit giddy. Took one panadol extra and some diluted honey (hope that really works), and found myself totally out for .. 10 HOURS?
I haven't had that much sleep since....since......
I can't remember.

No comments: