Thursday, May 04, 2006

Long lost relatives

This afternoon was spent waiting for the agent to come with a potential buyer for my sis-in-law's condo. Well, not the whole afternoon....
Anyway, there was no cable service in the unit so I had to resort to local channels, but precisely for that reason, I stumbled upon my beloved show... the Gilmore Girls!

Words cannot express the joy that I felt.....
I sat there with my big-butt glued to the chair and only moved once to let the agent in. It was like seeing some long lost relatives again....
I have forgotten how much I miss the usual light-speed bantering between Lorelai and Rory, Luke with his scruffy looks, grumpy Michel, crazy Kirk, and kaypoh Emily Gilmore.
It's crazy how I'm referring to them as though they are my friends....

I need a life...

No comments: