Thursday, May 04, 2006

endless rambling

I finally got through my exams for this term. My last group paper was finalized and submitted last Saturday, after a farewell dinner that was not attended by the person leaving town (quite sad, actually....). Anyway he did show up for a round of beers with those of us who stayed for a second session at CQ. Afterwards, I was the only one who agreed to go with him to MOS (simply because he looked so depressed and could really use some fun). He reminded me of how I felt during my last days in Chi-town last year. I wonder if people picked up my horribly sad vibes .... I did my best to hide it, but after seeing how it was with this friend of mine, I supposed it was a futile attempt.

Overall, the past 4-month period has been quite fun. The highlight I suppose has gotta be the field trip. I wish we could do it all over again.
I can't believe I only have one more semester to go (hopefully...). After which, another final decision has to be made. Well, actually, it's gonna be made in the next few weeks I suppose.

I must say, with all that I've observed and gone through, I think I'm just a teeny-weeny bit more ready to go home.... Must admit I still have my reservations though. Just a couple of things I still can't let go of. A bit tough to do that, when it involves your dreams and your interests.

I will though, when the time comes. I will. I promise. I owe them at least that much.

For now, I'm just gonna focus on my to-do list for the next 2 days.
I've got so much to do: Gotta get a document notarized, be a cameraman this Sunday, after I shop for gifts ( YOU GIRLS HAD BETTER STOP PUMPING OUT BABIES!!! I'M GETTING BROKE HERE!!!YOU KNOW I CAN'T SAY NO TO THEM AND THEIR CHUBBY CHEEKS AND TOOTHLESS SMILES!!!!!). Afterwards, I'll still need to do some last-minute shopping for food stuff on Monday morning, before taking off on a flight back home in the afternoon.

One thing I really look forward though, aside from the trip, is the supper we're planning this Saturday. Hope it will be fun.

No comments: