Monday, May 01, 2006

I'm a lazy ass!

Something struck me as I was driving home the other day.

It never occured to me before that the fact that I really enjoy driving might actually be a clear indication of how lazy I am. With all my complaints about what other things I could be doing with the time I spend waiting for and riding on the bus, I managed to trick myself into believing that I simply aim for more efficient use of my time or something within the line.

But you see, I've just realized that the reality could very likely be simply that I am so lazy that I just want to sit in a car and let the scenery change around me.

I want things to change without me doing anything but sit and watch.... Well, ok... perhaps maybe minor stuff like stepping on the accelerator? Hitting the brake once in a while?
MY GOSH!!!
I'm one damn-lazy ass!!!!

GEEZ!!!

No comments: