Wednesday, December 07, 2005

A day in the life of a couch potato

Geez....it's been one heck of a boring week! I'm seriously in need of an effective method to drag my butt out of this flat. Am quite sure it has doubled up in size by now. Talk about being a couch potato, I think I can actually be a couch pumpkin by now (think those scary, gigando pumpkins they have around halloween).

Must go out and do something useful tomorrow...... like shop for a new pair of shades, maybe? :P
Seriously, mine are so badly scratched that my hands just automatically reached out and try to "rub the fleck of dust away". Must get a decent pair, since I might have to drive in the next few weeks. Or actually, I would really like to drive....
Gosh, I really miss being behind the wheel.
Which reminds me, must go and convert my license. OK, now that's another thing to do.
Sh*t! ... I still haven't sent the check for the overpayment. Wonder if I'm on the country's Most wanted list by now.
Must do it tomorrow too.
Oh, might as well go and get Dad's favorite pen fixed while I look for shades. Oh yeah, I still owe my niece a birthday present. Guess a formal outfit for the seminar and the power lunch would be great, though things would've been so much easier had they had GAPs here.
Now did Bro ever confirmed whether or not he still wanted that Daft Funk CD?
Anyway, must also get super duper powerful sun block for the family trip.
Should I get my passport renewed here or back home?
Speaking of home, aaaarrrggghhh... must clean the room before my cousin comes back from OZ!

Wait a minute... where did all these chores come from? Thought this was supposed to be a holiday break with me having nothing to do?
Geez... I'm so exhausted just thinking about them, I think I need to sit down, catch my breath... and maybe watch another episode of whatever crappy show they have on TV. Yeah... think that's just what I need....

No comments: