Friday, January 09, 2009

I'm blogging standing up at one of those free internet access points in Changi.

Never done this before but totally dead bored coz I forgot to pack a reading material.



It was a very last minute decision to go back for a wedding back home.

Only booked the ticket during lunch time yesterday and swung by to pick it up on my way back to office after a site inspection.

I'm so looking forward to seeing Bule again. Can't even remember the last time I saw her.



Organized a gathering last nite for my classmates and was quite happy with the turnout.

The first session at the Wine Co @ Evans Rd was extended to the prata joint next door,with Iggy treating us to teh halia, teh tarik and milo dinosaur.

It was so great catching up that we didn't realize it was already well past 11 pm. I really wish we could do this more often.



One of the constant comment I got from those I haven't seen for a while was:

"What happened to you? Where's your American accent? "

Sigh....

No comments: