Thursday, June 12, 2008

Sex and the Cities

I don't care what others think. I love Sex and the City - the movie.
Simply because it just reminds me of the fun I have with my girlfriends.
Female support really does wonder, I tell you.

Back home in the new Atlantis-to-be, I had it in bucket loads.
In the windy city, I had roomie and Miss M (wonder if I should count Mr G in? Hahaha).
Now in this tiny blip in the blue planet, I also have Miss Su & HB. Not to mention, the others are just an msn buzz or an sms away.

Wonder what I did in my previous life to deserve this....

2 comments:

Scal said...

One word about the movie: HILARIOUS

Love the setting at the honeymoon resort, Samantha's beach house, and of course the ladies themselves :D

chocoholic said...

yea.. I must agree...the honeymoon suite part was quite funny.... especially the "wax much?" question from samantha and the after effect of charlotte's yogurt-only diet.

lol....