Saturday, April 19, 2008

A note to self

Is it just me or does time really flies when you don't plan?

As in.... when you don't even have time to plan.

As in.... when you don't even have time to really breathe.



I have never felt like this before.

Like I'm going through an endless tunnel. And it's not even a blackhole-like tunnel.

At least a black hole is empty.


But I am not a quitter...(unless you want to count the number of times I have quit my jobs), and I don't plan to be one.

I'm trying very hard to hypnotize myself.

I'm going to have the thickest skin of all when I come out of this tunnel.


This is the best training camp for me. I have to come out of this a stronger and better person.

And only when I am one that I can leave.

(note: repeat to self 100 times :P)

No comments: