Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Note to a jerk that I really care(d) about

To you out there,

That was totally uncalled for, man....

Maybe I am just a tad sensitive today,
maybe it's me who's been in denial of the jerk that you can be,
maybe it's something else, I don't know....

But still, it was totally not cool, man...

The cut is deep enough after the past 12 years or so,
that you really didn't have to take another stab at it.

However crappy you were feeling,
Whatever bad day you were having,
I really didn't deserve it.

However, rest assured that I did get the message, loud and clear.
Rest assured that I am trying my best to move on.
I really am.

As always, I wish you all the happiness in this world.
And I pray and hope that this will be my last note to you,
that whatever you do, it will never get to me.

Please do take good care of yourself.

Cheers.



No comments: