Sunday, September 30, 2007

Another day in paradise

I'm having a rather bad day, I suppose.
Or weekend for that matter.

It bugs the hell out of me that I have totally no clue whatsoever what is bugging me right now.
I am just totally bugged out.
And unfortunately, no.... it's not that time of the month.
How I wish it were that time of the month.... that would make it all so logical.

I am simply pissed off..... for reasons that I am not even sure of.

I do have some guesses, but really I can't tell which one of them is causing this.
Or maybe it's actually all of them combined?I really don't know.

Totally pissed off at myself right now...

1 comment:

Mrs. Blue Cactus said...

Uh huh,...
Don't you hate it when people always assume that when we're in a bad mood, that means that we're having PMS.
Can't they assume that we're just plainly a total bitch?
I know I am at times. :P