Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Bro's in town. I picked up him up at the airport late last nite.
Unfortunately, the pisang goreng end and brownies end up as gifts for my relatives. Didn't exactly get anything from him.
So I was quite happy to "score" a fancy skipping rope from him.
He voluntarily offered it to me in return for a promise that I will learn how to skip.
Interesting coz it was just the day before that my trainer tried to start me on skipping.

You see... Sometimes I'm amazed at how smooth God has made my life to be.
Just the other day, I realized that I learned how to ride a bike without falling. Come to think of it, I can't recall any major fall from riding a bicycle before.

Anyway, so I have a new project: To learn how to skip. I hear it works wonders in weight loss program. So I'm thinking it would be great if I can do it on alternate days when I don't go to the gym.

(NOTE TO SELF: YOU'RE RUNNING SHORT OF TIME, MAN!!!! KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE BALL!!!)

YAY! MORE PROJECTS!!! HOPEFULLY MORE COMMISSION!!!

No comments: