Wednesday, December 27, 2006

OH WHAT A DAY!!!

Yipadeedoodah! Zipadeedoodah!
What a beautiful, overcast day today!

The results are out and I cleared them all! Both my classes that is.... And I actually did quite ok!
Much better than I thought. What makes me even happier is the fact that my buddy, Mr. Bunny, my most dependeable and loyal partner-in-crime also got the same results as me!

So the heck with those people who claim that the only reason I can get a good grade is because of the work I'm supposed to be doing for the lecturer.
It's our sweat, tears and blood, ok? We busted our ass off doing our group projects.
(You're right, Mr. Bunny.... what do they know? And why should I care what they think? .... Well, I did kinda care a bit... but now, the heck with'em!)

Gosh..... I'm so happy!
At least my nightmare didn't come true. I've officially seen the last of my school days.... !

YIPEE!!!!

2 comments:

Mrs. Blue Cactus said...

So?
No more school then?
But,... but,... are you sure?
;)

chocoholic said...

Hahaha....
Yeah I know I've said it before....
but I'm really done with school!

OH shite... wait a minute, I still have a 3-week executive course in January. Hey,... but it doesn't count since there's no exam or projects!

Yipadeedoodah! Zipadeedodah!
Seriously NO MORE SCHOOL!!!!!!
It's such a wonderful life!!!