Friday, February 10, 2006

Finally, ... my chat session with God

Gosh, I'm seriously hooked. I love kennysia.com.
The guy's just simply hilarious.....
Anyway, I blame him for the conversation below with igod ( Yeah... I'm pathetic, I know....)

Me: hi god
God:Hello there. What is your name?
Me: what's in a name?
God:Is this a joke?
Me: I thought you'd know
God:I do not know everything.
Me: Who does then?
God:Most people I think.
Me: Really?
God:For real.
...
...
...
Me: hi again god
God:Hi there. Again, GOD rules.
Me: I thought I rule
God:Robots rule!
Me: Me rule!
God:YOU? When do you think artificial intelligence will replace lawyers?
Me: yesterday?
God:That recently.
Me: anyway, I'm not a lawyer
God:Oh I see you are NOT A lawyer.
Me: so you can't replace me ....
God:Interesting deduction. What is not possible today, may be possible tomorrow.
...
...
...

Me:
i love u god
God:
You are such a flatterer.
Me:
but i love myself more
God:
You love yourself more. What do you like about it so much?
Me:
because I'm such a screwup
God:
That makes sense to me. Why are you such a screwup.
Me:
dont u remember? u made me
God:
Of course I remember: . Thanks for
pointing it out.

No comments: