Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Deja vu

I had a really strong dejavu once during the Shanghai trip. Last time I had anything of the same level was during my last weeks in Chicago. This is one of those that just gives me the feeling like I got kicked in the stomach. It was so creepy that it literally took me a while to calm down. The thing is, I remember clearly hearing the same dialog in a dream. I remembered because I didn't usually talk to this classmate that often, and I remembered thinking after I had the dream, how weird it was to dream about someone I didn't really know.

I think I've been getting them more often recently, though at different levels. I hope it will go away soon.
I don't want to keep getting it. It's creepy.

1 comment:

BETO said...

its a glitch in the matrix, just blame google for it